Thursday, October 4, 2007

Museum

I was not able to get to the museum on time due to another class so I missed a floor or two I believe. From what I saw when I was at the museum I was not at all empowered either. I think I might would have a different feeling about if our tour guider was more enthused and actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Far as the art in the museum, I did like a couple of the paintings. I particularly liked the picture of the naked couple in bed and the pregnant women with the steps coming from inside of her. I felt that the steps symbolized women being walked all over. The other abstracts and creations in the museum didn't really appeal to me. I just think that so much more could of been said and analyzed so that we could of grasped a better understanding of what women were being represented as in that time period.

No comments: