Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Guest Speaker Jerri Bird

Ms. Jerri Bird has accomplished a lot in her career. As professor Scott mentioned she was a bit different from the other guest speakers. She was really calm and had this mono-tone speaking voice. I did like her points but I feel as though her presentation would of been more effective if she had been more enthusiastic. Also some of the presentations that were presented last week were good. I personally enjoyed the one about the principal. It seems as though the principal was really down to earth and straight forward which I think are great qualities of a leader.

1 comment:

Professor Suzanne Scott Constantine said...

Yeah, but that's the breaks. She had a lot of good stuff to say, even though she wasn't the most charismatic speaker. Still, her work has been amazing. I'm not sure who you are talking about as the principal. The first speaker, second speaker? Not sure. I hope you all have the names of all of them--and notes. :)