Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog Six: Presentations

I thought that the presentations from last week were really good. I was kind of nervous to give my presentation since I really don't like speaking in front of the class, but thankfully I didn't pass out. :0) As for the others I really learned a lot and realized how important this assignment has been in comparison to the course and my life. I walked away from the interview learning more about an individual..a woman who has made sacrifices in her own life to have the career she has and is, to me, showing that women are respected in gov't level jobs...at least at the White House. I look forward to the rest of the presentations. :0)

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

I really enjoyed ur presentation. You did a fabulous job:) Btw what kind of laptop do u have? I love the pretty pink:)

Brittany K said...

I agree the presentations were a good way to learn about different women that we would not have otherwise. I think that one of the best ways to be empowered is to hear other stories. You are lucky to have the connection of your grandfather in thw white house. That is an awesome opportunity to gain an inside look to things that otherwise we dont get to see. Your presentation and others was a good way to learn from others.